The last motivational notebook
The notebook is the last journal you’ll ever need for daily inspiration reading.
Almost every entrepreneur followed by specific inspiration rules or codes. Therefore we have gathered all the inspirational, motivational, Quotes, and Guidelines in this little online notebook for you. You can read it every day and get inspired. Above all, contact us if you have something you want to add, the more the marrier. In conclusion, we drive to implement the best, every once in a while to make it get fatter than slim.
10 Things to give up
4. Negative thinking
5. Negative self-talk
6. People pleasing
7. Judging others
8. Negative people in your circle
9. Fear of success
10. Fear of failure
Read every day
Talk about ideas
Want others to succeed fails
|⇐ • ⇒|
⇐ • ⇒
⇐ • ⇒
⇐ • ⇒
⇐ • ⇒
⇐ • ⇒
⇐ • ⇒
Watch tv every day
Think they know it all
Talk about other people
Secretly hope others fail
PEOPLE LAUGH AT YOUR DREAMS THEN HATE YOU WHEN YOU MAKE THEM COME TRUE.
THE COST OF SUCCESS
♦ Early mornings
♦ Very few friends
♦ Being misunderstood
♦ Feeling overwhelmed
♦ Questioning your sanity
♦ Beeing your mentor
BE WHO YOU NEEDED WHEN YOU WHERE YOUNGER.
23 Habits of Highly Successful People
What do the most successful people in the world have in common? More than you think! Success is a mindset, a practice, and a culmination of habits. Here are 23 habits of highly successful and POSITIVE people.
- take full responsibility for their life
- prioritize & do the most important tasks first
- create their morning routine
- daily meditation or mindfulness practice
- make health & exercise a priority
- read & learn continuously
- discipline & self-control
- follow through with what they say
- persistence & perseverance
- not afraid to fail
- hone their craft daily & sharpen the saw
- have a support system
- surround themselves with like-minded achievers
- proactive & takes initiative
- manage their emotions
- communicate clearly
- good listener
- value alone time
- love the journey more than the result
20 TIPS FOR BETTER TIME MANAGEMENT
- STOP MULTITASKING
- SET DEADLINES
- PRIORITIZE TASKS
- REMOVE DISTRACTIONS
- KEEP YOUR MIND FRESH
- WORK THEN MOST PRODUCTIVE
- SET REMINDERS
- TURN OFF EMAIL ALERTS
- BATCH YOUR TASKS
- BRAINDUMP YOUR THOUGHTS
- DECLINE ADDITIONAL COMMITMENTS
- TIDY YOUR WORKSPACE
- GET MORE ORGANIZED
- GET IN A ROUTINE
- .MANAGE YOUR STRESS
- DELEGATE TASKS
- BREAK BIG PROJECTS INTO STEPS
- ONLY TAKE ON WHAT YOU CAN FINISH
- GET INSPIRED
- ONLY FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS
used to say,
The keys to SUCCESS!
Start with a dream.
Define what you want.
Keep your mind positive.
Live with integrity.
Make people feel important.
Apply what you learn.
Make yourself known to people that matter to your plans.
Build self-confidence by taking action.
Value your time.
Focus only on one thing at a time.
Overcome fears, self-doubt, and being too self-conscious.
Live with passion.
Find the fun part of everything you do.
Get excellent and skilled at what you do.
Improve your character traits needed.
Build long-lasting and meaningful relationships.
Seven things to write in your journal to let go
WHEN YOU FELT TRIGGERED
HOW DO YOU THINK IT SHOULD HAVE SOLVED
WHY YOU FIND IT HARD TO LET GO
Benefits of Waking Up Early
SEE YOUR GOAL
UNDERSTAND THE OBSTACLES
CREATE A POSITIVE MENTAL PICTURE
CLEAR YOUR MIND OF SELF DOUBT
EMBRACE THE CHALLENGE
STAY ON TRACK
SHOW THE WORLD YOU CAN DO IT!
21 Ways to Achieve Wealth and Success
1. Setting good daily habits.
2. Regularly creating goals.
3. Engaging in self-improvement daily.
4. Regularly taking care of personal health.
5. Often making time for relationship building.
6. Doing things in moderation.
7. Getting things done.
8. Keeping a positive outlook.
9. Regularly saving money.
10. Rejecting self-limiting thoughts.
11. Living within means.
12. Reading daily.
13. Limiting TV watching.
14. Doing more than what’s required.
15. Talking less and listening more.
16. Not giving up.
17. Spending time with like-minded ones.
18. Finding a mentor.
19. Knowing your why.
20. Not giving fear the upper hand.
21. Upgrading skills.
AND WHAT SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE DO DURING THE WEEKENDS.
THE READ FOR LEISURE.
THEY SPEND TIME WITH THEIR FAMILY TO MAKE SURE EACH OF THEM FEEL LOVED.
THER EXERCISE TO ENSURE A HEALTHY BODY TO ENJOY LIFE.
THE PURSUE THEIR INTEREST, AS WORK IS’NT THE ONLY ASPECT OF THEIR LIVES.
THEY EAT WELL TO REWARD THEMSELVES.
SLEEP EARLIER SO THEY CAN REST THEIR BODY AND MIND.
LEARN SOMETHING NEW TO STIMULATE THEIR THOUGHTS.
PEOPLE GO TO NATURE TO APPRECIATE THE BEAUTY OF THE WORLD.
DISCONNECT AND SPEND SOME TIME ALONE.
THERE IS NO ELEVATOR TO SUCCESS.
YOU HAVE TO TAKE THE STAIRS.
YOU BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE.
– OPRAH WINFREY.